About Me

My photo
I am an artist, a wife, a mother, a friend, a deviant and a special education teacher. I say artist first because I cease to be sane if i don't work on my art, seriously, I have to go into therapy... My work is an evolution of my experiences and philosophy. It spans multiple mediums and subjects, most recently focusing on the balance of expression and form. I spend a lot of time on chaos theory and macro/micro theory. The theory of balance and entropy in the universe fuels my inspiration. I love movies and philosophy, sometimes spiraling into deep conversations about both. These are my musings and thoughts, as well as insight into my artistic process and my work View more at: GoldenSpiralDesigns.deviantart.com redbubble.com/people/caitlinpadilla

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Musings

those who liquify the thoughts that trip off our minds,
you you who slip past us, unsusspectingly, thoughtless,
we fall so so so carefully, slowly, softly,
i hit the pavement with the force of all that has come before me
the wight of the world is on my shoulders
and yet all i want to do is throw a party
who am i to be the bearer of it all?
i am no one,
as are you
do not carry the weight
it is as light as feather
and as heavy as the sun
i love
i live
i am
we all grow like the endless weeds on the fence line
those who say we will fail
those who do not understand
those who dictate what we do
they are the problem
i do not obey you
you are not my deity
i do not have to answer to you
i only have to answer to myself
and the answer is
yes

No comments: