About Me

My photo
I am an artist, a wife, a mother, a friend, a deviant and a special education teacher. I say artist first because I cease to be sane if i don't work on my art, seriously, I have to go into therapy... My work is an evolution of my experiences and philosophy. It spans multiple mediums and subjects, most recently focusing on the balance of expression and form. I spend a lot of time on chaos theory and macro/micro theory. The theory of balance and entropy in the universe fuels my inspiration. I love movies and philosophy, sometimes spiraling into deep conversations about both. These are my musings and thoughts, as well as insight into my artistic process and my work View more at: GoldenSpiralDesigns.deviantart.com redbubble.com/people/caitlinpadilla

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's all happening!

Well, it has been a CRAZY month! we moved into the house...it is great! I love it! I have my own studio finally!!! still a little surreal, and not completely settled, but great! i even started working on some new work. Jon's episodes are starting to air, and that is really awesome, to see him on screen is really neat! But here is the big news.... in a whirlwind of action, i am now a teacher and i start on monday after thanksgiving!! it is truly amazing. i knew i wanted to go back to school and get my teaching license, but i thought it would take a while to get a job, even with the internship (which basically means i would teach as i was going to school) but to my amazement i got my application into cnm, got accepted, and recieved a job offer at the school at which i already work! what a strange turn of events! we we are hosting turkey day at our new house, and i have to sign my new contract tomorrow! i am a little overwhelmed to say the least!

1 comment:

moongipsies said...

simply stunning.. and fabulous.. and wonderful.. and awesome....

Congrats!