About Me

My photo
I am an artist, a wife, a mother, a friend, a deviant and a special education teacher. I say artist first because I cease to be sane if i don't work on my art, seriously, I have to go into therapy... My work is an evolution of my experiences and philosophy. It spans multiple mediums and subjects, most recently focusing on the balance of expression and form. I spend a lot of time on chaos theory and macro/micro theory. The theory of balance and entropy in the universe fuels my inspiration. I love movies and philosophy, sometimes spiraling into deep conversations about both. These are my musings and thoughts, as well as insight into my artistic process and my work View more at: GoldenSpiralDesigns.deviantart.com redbubble.com/people/caitlinpadilla

Thursday, January 8, 2009

so...fuck it. i am sick of power hungry, petty, controlling, venomous assholes. i have poured my heart and soul into something and these thieves have no regard for anyone other than themselves. if others choose not to see the conniving tactics, then i just feel sorry for them. i hate being misunderstood. i hate being the bad guy, but what can i do? i can just be honest. it sickens me whrn people try to intimidate others, to throw their weight around and use fear to get what they want. who the #^$% do they think they are?!?!



we no more, i will not surround myself with that kind of negativity. i have spent so much time compromising and giving in to others demands and ideas, and im done

No comments: